First, what exactly is a business Mastermind group? Napoleon Hill originally developed this concept in his book, Think and Grow Rich. In the book, Hill came up with the concept of the Mastermind Alliance or the Mastermind Group. A Mastermind group is basically two or more people putting their heads together to create what is called THE THIRD MIND.
Think of it as if two people were sitting in two different rooms. One person sits and thinks of things in one room, the other person sits and thinks of things in the other room. Each person in each room has great ideas and can come up with good solutions. But, when you put the two together, start mis-mashing, and stacking those ideas, you come up with a whole new set of ideas. This creates a new third entity or a third mind as Hill likes to call it.
Imagine what can happen if you have five people in a group? I prefer 8 to 12 people in a Mastermind group. Think about all the amazing ideas when everybody puts their minds together. Our business Mastermind group usually hashes stuff out in a one hour or one and a half hour sessions, every single week. When we’re all together, amazing things happen, and often, ideas are developed that would never happen if you were on your own.
If you’re a solopreneur or a new business owner and you’re struggling, you might be wondering, “What is a business Mastermind group and is it right for me?” I hope to answer that question now!
Our Mastermind group meets every week, there are eight to 12 people that jump in each group, either in-person or virtually, it doesn’t matter. Each group is basically formatted the same and we do the following things:
- Hot-Seat Sessions where we hammer out someone’s specific issue.
- Not something you have to do, but if you’re stuck, a hot seat will get you unstuck—guaranteed. Everyone walks away with two or three pages of ideas, notes, and referrals.
- Round Table Discussions where we work on issues are going on right now.
- For example, “How do we pivot during COVID?” Or, “What are your top three books that have had the biggest impact on your business and your life?” Usually it’s all business related but there’s a lot of personal stuff that gets thrown in too.
- Workshops where a Subject Matter Expert comes in and gets specific.
- Like, how to get clients off of YouTube. That’s the big one that I do, and one I’m actually doing that right now with this video and article. How do I do that? There’s a big workshop on that. How to get your finances under control, how to budget money for your business. Another one is, how to use Facebook stories to build an audience?
Another cool one we did recently is, “How to Create” and how to craft a perfect morning routine. We invited an expert who came to our group and specifically talked to us about developing our perfect routine. Every week is something new, something exciting, and something different where it’s a structured agenda. Not a rigid agenda, but structure.
If a business Mastermind group sounds appealing to you, I’ve got a whole Facebook page of clips, meetings, topics, and even full-blown workshops so you can get an idea of what a true business Mastermind group does. I’d love you to click on the link below and check out our Mastermind group for free! Check out a session, come to a meeting, see if it’s right for you. If you like what you experience, you’re invited to sign up.
Our Mastermind groups are very affordable because this is for new business owners or struggling solopreneurs, it’s not for high-level people, C-Suite types. If you want the high level stuff, go join Joe Polish’s big Mastermind group, or Dean Graziosi’s big $20,000 or $30,000 a year group. There’s all these big, high level Mastermind groups and if you’re at the million dollar a year or more level, check some of those out.
If you’re just getting started or if you’re struggling and working from home, that’s what my Mastermind group is all about. My name is Joe Burnich and I want to invite you to MY group. Click on the link below, ask me any questions, and let’s get started now. Hope to talk with you real soon.